Things happened and I was a couple of weeks late.They called every person listed on my contact list before even giving me a chance to call them back AND shared loan information with them.

THEN they called my spouse's work (not on the loan or in any way connected to it). When I called and had the privilege of speaking with the branch manager Renee, she told me that she could call anyone. When I asked for her superior's information she refused to give it to me and hung up. I called another office and they had "Daniel" who claims to be the corp rep for TN call me back.

When I expressed my unhappiness with her sharing my personal loan information (which is against the law) he said that now I can understand how they feel since I paid late.

What a bunch of BS!!!Who can I contact and talk to about filing a formal complaint against them?

Had an Experience with Western Finance?

Comments

Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more